Getting ready to post some new photos to the website of 2 homes we completed in the last couple months. Taking photos is no small project! It is fun and rewarding though to spend a few hours in these houses after they are done – we spend so much time in the construction phase, and never really get to enjoy them once they are complete. It’s nice to stand on top of a beautiful kitchen island and think “this house could not have turned out any better”. And luckily the home owners feel exactly the same way!
- Summer nights are the best! – Whitefish Custom Home Builder Montana
- Have to love your appliance guy coming to your house to deliver a personal chef styled dinner for my birthday gift (and another 30 people ) @phasewhite – W
- We believe in spray foam… – Whitefish Custom Home Builder Montana
- Construction life summed up. I’m pretty sure I hold the record for flat tires this was maybe #8?!?) but it’s nice to be surrounded with guys and air c
- It takes so much work to get to this point…but it’s always worth it! – Whitefish Custom Home Builder Montana